Re: ccdoc is now part of the Cygwin net release

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> I wasn't too sure whether you are or still are watching the cygwin-apps mailing
> list, so I'm mailing you directly just in case.
>
> I uploaded ccdoc to the Cygwin mirror system (11th July) and it's now available
> via setup.exe . If you're still interested in maintaining it for us, could you
> send an announcement for it to cygwin-announce? If you don't have the time or are
> under some other time restrictions I'll see if myself or someone else can pick
> it up.
>
> Regards,
> Elfyn

Well I've finally got a bounce from my ISP saying xlinux.com isn't
accepting mail (Joe's last known e-mail address, at least to me). Sigh.

As I added this package to the distro I feel it's only fair that I should
pick it up in Joe's absence, so that's what I'm doing.

FYI,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB  |  http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/