RE: Setup.exe: Font issue

> Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:
> > Hi Gary,
> >
> > "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> >> A lot of people have been having this problem, it'd be great if we
> >> could fix this.
> >
> > So what's up?  What more can I do to help?
>
> I've tested this now, it does fix the problem.
>
> I think this is ready to commit.

Unfortunately I've not had a chance to try it or really cogitate too hard on the
root problem here, but FWIW if it fixes the problem I concur that we should get
it in ASAP, at least as a "quick fix".  I'm guessing that the "real" problem
isn't the particular font used, but rather some code somewhere that isn't doing
the ridiculously arcane "Dialog Units <-> Pixels <-> Font Size" conversions
quite right and/or in response to the right messages.  One concern too is, is
changing the font going to fix things on all systems, or is the new font
bitmapped on some as well?

Ben:  I apologize for sort of "dropping the ball" on this.  My real life is at
an all-time high in its time absorbancy.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.