Re: pcre and aspell-dict packs

> Just to let the ones who are waiting know: I won't have the time to wrap
> things up today, and as of tomorow I'm on vacation until Monday. I'll try
> to wrap the packages up Monday and post them.

Vacations are good - no feeling guilty while your away.

in (feeling guilty) other news, maybe this weekend i'll get a chance to
finish up my 3.2.3 gcc packaging attempt (using danny's source, I decided it
would be better to use his since its more uptodate, in more ways then just
what source code its based off...)  it compiles - apears to work - needs
more testing and me to write a type 2 packaging script for it.

Regards,
Gareth