Re: a2ps (Was Re: [UPDATE] Pending package status (06 May 2003))

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 10:49:10AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >David,
> >
> >FYI, the two comments below are really addressed to the general
> >cygwin-apps audience, not you personally.
> >
> >Hmm, first off, the first link below (underlined) refers to aspell, rather
> >than a2ps (Elfyn?).
> >
> >Secondly, I thought
> ><http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-04/msg00273.html> (the fourth link)
> >was a review (at least, it was written as such).
> >If that's unacceptable, what constitutes a formal review?  Or do I simply
> >need to update it for the latest posted release?
>
> That was certainly a formal enough review.  I didn't see any indication that
> your issues were rectified; at least not in that thread.  The CRLF issue, at
> least, deserves repackaging.
> cgf

Chris,

I thought this wasn't an issue after reading Max's reply (quoted below).
However, upon re-reading, it's not clear whether his comment refers both
to the CRLF issue and the tar permissions issue, or just the tar one.

Max, care to comment?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II