A question for aspell-dict-XX

I just have a small question while I am preparing these packages: Is it OK
to have a generic README for the four packages (and not a ~-en-~; ~-de-~;
~-nl-~ and ~-fr-~ which practically the same contents)?

I'm doing a wee bit of hackin' on the generic script to get it to set the
packages up correctly - it's getting confused by multiple dashes in the
filenames. Would that confuse Setup too or does it use a more fine-tuned
way of finding out what the different parts of the filename mean?

(and: is my mail finally coming through or should I use by info at
rlsystems dot net address to mail here?)

rlc