Re: setup release pending...

Robert Collins wrote:
> Max,
> I'm still waiting on feedback from you. I don't need a patch for the
> MD5 checksums immediately, but I do need to know if you are working on
> one, or if you are objecting in principle but not planning on creating a
> patch.
>
> If the former, lets set a date for having the patch by.
> If the latter, let me know and I'll release setup.exe.

Sorry, thought I had replied, but I can't find the message in the archives.

I will try and get a patch done by the time you have finished with Gary's
patches.

BTW, are you aware that Pierre's security updates (that you refer to in
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-04/msg00091.html) are NOT in
setup yet?

Max.