Repairing erroneous move of setup-200303 branch tag

The setup-200303 branch tag has been inadvertantly moved, leaving the
original branch untagged and inaccessible, and also giving rise to the
insanely long version number assigned to the current setup snapshot.

I've inspected the RCS files, and can restore the setup-200303 to it's
correct location - but I will need to directly edit the RCS files.
(Obviously I will do a test run on a local copy of the repository first).

Advantages:
* Repository would be less confusing to someone inspecting it at a later
date.
* We can have a less silly version number for our next release setup.
* Simple tidyness.

Disadvantages:
* I'll need to lock the relevant directories (setup and libgetopt++) for
about 15 minutes

Comments?

Max.