Re: postinstall w/dependencies snapshot.

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 12:25, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'm pretty sure it ran last when I first tested it.

By chance: the package name doesn't influence script ordering, it was
only the script name. When you first introduced there where no scripts
with names after 'u' :}

>  I haven't been
> testing it throughout the setup.exe development process, though.
> However, unless packages are creating .info files on the fly, I don't
> see why it matters if it runs last.  .info files which are created on
> the fly wouldn't be caught anyway.

Yep - this is a design feature :}. on the fly .info files should
register themselves. Non on-the-fly files will be installed by setup
before any scripts run.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.