Re: --disabled-shared => hang?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 08:53:06AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Does it hang in the setup configure, the libgetopt++ configure, or some
>other configure? (There's not enough context given so far to tell).

It's not hanging for me at all.  My "It isn't just me" was in reference
to the seemingly out of context referral to configure hanging.  I didn't
know where that came from.  I later figured out (along with everyone else
I suspect) that this was a reference to another thread.

Sorry for the confusion.  I just built setup.exe on Windows with no
problems.

cgf