[setup TODO] Proposed reshuffle of items

Here is the contents of the setup TODO, and some comments on how I think the
items should be dealt with.

 * Mirrors list orer is snafued.
It's the same order as in the release (2.249.2.5) setup. Therefore I propose
deleting this item, and add "Improve mirror selection" to WISHLIST.

 * Chooser scrollbar sometimes lost with odd font sizes. Seperate message
sent a
sking for reproduction method.
Bug in Windows. Create a Known Bugs section, and explain?

 * Don't downgrade if the curr version is <= installed?
I vote yes.

 * When installing and enough packages default to visible, the RH scrollbar
is
   sometimes hidden.
 * BSOD switching to install mode after downloading lots of software. Was
anyone
 ever able to come up with a reproduction method for this?
I can't reproduce either of these. Delete outright, or create an
'Unconfirmed' section?

To WISHLIST.
 * support rpm/deb files for reading the package from. (To allow the
maintainers
 the use of rpm/deb tools to create packages.)
 * make a librar(y|ies) for setup and cygcheck to use containing
   1) Something to translate POSIX -> native.  Currently called "cygpath"
      in setup, although this is probably a bad choice of name.
   2) Something to return the list of installed packages.
   3) Something to return the cygwin mount table.  Currently, I have
implemented
      a lightweight setmntent and getmntent using the code in
   4) Something to parse a tar file name into package/version or
altenatively,
      return that information from 2)
   5) Something to return a list of files associated with a package.
 * Make setup.exe available through Add/Remove

Remain TODO
 * Mark versions as prev/curr/test in the GUI when clicking through them.
 * Remove *empty* directories on uninstalls
 * Correctly overwrite -r--r--r-- files.
 * Going back, changing the local cache dir, and going forward again does
not co
rrectly reparse inis in the new dir.
        Reproduction: Choose an incorrect cache dir, go back, correct it.
Choos
er shows all packages in Misc.
 * "compress_bz::error called" appears in the log every time a package is
instal
led, even if everything works. Reproducability: 100%.
 * Cancelling during MD5 check just stops the GUI updating until the check
compl
etes, and then continues with setup as if Cancel had not been clicked.
 * Toggling from All Default to All Install takes *way* too long.

To FIXED
 * Sometimes packages set to 'Keep' appear in the 'Partial' view. I(Max)
have se
en this myself from time to time, but can't duplicate it on demand. Can
anyone?
 * Setup not properly realizing that versions are unavailable, leading to
"Canno
t open (null) for reading".