Kannel & cygwin dlls

Hi,
i just wanna set up my own WAP gateway using the Kannel
(http://www.kannel.org/) project. However I am forced to use Windows version
of this app. It requires a few dlls, cygcrypto.dll, cygssl.dll, cygwin1.dll
and cygxml2-2.dll. I have got the first three of them already, but I can't
find cygxml2-2.dll anywhere... (and I'm not used to compile projects using
gcc to make my own build of cygwin and that dll)...

I've also tried to search the web using google, but got no result with _any_
download link... :-/

so my question is: can anyone send me this dll file, please?
your help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Radek Zajic