Re: Apache Module Packaging Issue

Hi Volker,

what about your invitation for a BBQ? Maybe upcoming summer? :))

"Dr. Volker Zell" wrote:

> And please fix also the line
>
> AddModule mod_ntsec_auth.c
>
> which gets added to httpd.conf from mod_auth_ntsec

Hmm, that thingy is not my fault. It's more the way apxs includes the
module identifier names.

The thing is that within the source the module identifier is named the
other way arround, then the filename is.

I may rename the module identifier in that case to avoid it.
mod_auth_mysql has the same problem :((

PS: I hadn't the chance to run the latest Cygwin DLLs on my laptop.
Can someone confirm that the socket connection hanging problems have
now been fixed with it?

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG