Re: Setup.exe: misbehaviour with non-standard DPI (aka no scroll bar)

Hugh Greene wrote:
> FWIW, I reported the problem recently, on Win2K SP2 with my display at
> 144dpi.  (I've now switched to 120dpi as I'm fed up with this problem
> appearing on various applications -- not just Cygwin's fault!)

The interesting thing is that setup's UI is entirely defined in terms of
dialog template (which is why it is not resizable). Now, MS say "Most dialog
boxes are laid out using dialog units, which scale with the system DPI.
However, custom layout logic usually needs to be revisited." Except setup
doesn't *have* any custom layout logic - just dialog units. Hence I suspect
its MS's bug.

Max.