Re: [nasm packaging review] was Re: Pending packages status

----- Original Message -----
From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:37:20 +0100 (CET)
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Subject: [nasm packaging review] was Re: Pending packages status

> On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>
> > 4. nasm
> >
> > version: 0.98.35-1
> > status : not reviewed
>
> I've reviewed the packaging of nasm and it seems to be OK. The only
> thing that seems to be missing is the documentation. The documentation
> provided by the binary package includes only the man pages for nasm
> and ndisasm. However, nasm has a very complete documentation with a lot
> of examples and available in several differen output formats (html,
> info, pdf). So, I think including one the .info files in the binary
> package along with the man pages is a good idea and will make the package
> complete.

Done, the new binary package nasm-0.98.35-2 has everything except the pdf (due to ghostscript problems as I mentioned elsewhere).  Updated files are here:

http://proud-x.com/~p00ya/cygwin-apps/nasm/setup.hint
http://proud-x.com/~p00ya/cygwin-apps/nasm/nasm-0.98.35-2.tar.bz2
http://proud-x.com/~p00ya/cygwin-apps/nasm/nasm-0.98.35-2-src.tar.bz2

Cheers,