RE: setup feature request

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 19:03, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Recently I've been thinking "tab control".  Well, actually I was thinking that
> for the view type.  Then again, I just now thought of the best idea yet:
> drop-down list boxes for both.

Let me say this:

Anything that is more intuitive will be an improvement. Heck, a dotted
border might help.

What I'd love would be a good control-window hierarchy to break the
chooser up more, and then we could simply replace the controls with
different window types to experiment more freely.

Cheers,
Rob
--
---