RE: setup feature request

> Ah yes.
> Default =
> If the package is installed, upgrade to the selected trust level (prev,
> current or experimental).
> If the package is not installed, but is in base or misc, install the
> select trust level's version of that package.
>
> Install =
> Install the selected trust level's version of that package.
>
> On categories, default and install apply the above logic to each package
> contained therein.

thanks,
so maybe it makes more sense to add a 'keep' to this sequence, than to add a
'keep' radio button. Then there's a nice distinction:
- radio buttons signify 'trust level'
- default et al signify what you want to do.

much better I think.

Then the question is only how to call things. Suggestions:
default -> upgrade installed
install -> upgrade all

if this is too long, I'd go for
default -> upgrade
install -> install
reinstall -> reinstall

and add 'keep' and 'remove' of course

I think it would be helpful to have a few lines saying
"Please click on "default" for a category to change which packages are
installed. Select if you want the current or experimental versions. Maybe
you want to open a category to select settings for a particular package.
Then hit 'Next' to start the installation!"

Kris