xinetd package

I'd like to make xinetd package available for review, but I prefere to wait
for chkconfig package to be uploaded first. xinetd and initscripts don't
require chkconfig to be installed, but chkconfig makes the xinetd and
initscripts configuration and maintenance much more easier.

Sergey Okhapkin
Somerset, NJ