Re: xerces-c, xerces-c-devel, xerces-c-doc 2.1.0-2 available for review/upload

> On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>
> > >Anyone wishing to review these packages can point setup.exe to
> > >http://abackus.imagineis.com.
> >
> > I'll definitely review these when i get home ... hopefully they will
solve
> > my xerces-c related problems.
>
> Ping. Have you had a chance to review this package ?

As already posted - I had a chance for a 'quick' review - which found the
current version had the wrong library - Charles has also sent some comments
offlist

he gave the usual split the library into a seperate package suggestion

as well he pointed out that my supposition that the library containing
functions of the same name as stdio functions was a property of libstdc++.a
and shouldnt be a problem.

 (which means i am back to square one with reasons why linking the library
is causing my application to crash where it doesnt otherwise)

Finally I heard today that the 2.1.0 version has a sort of nasty bug in it.
Cant remember offhand what it is, but its a one line patch to fix...

Gareth