Re: exim 4.10-2: exim.conf Permissions

FYI, the message below is from the cygwin list.

It looks like post install isn't privileged
even when running setup as Administrator.
There is no problem with the exim package itself.

I have been unable to reproduce the symptoms as I
don't see the administrator login window when I
run setup as a normal user on NT4.

Pierre