Re: Package review status

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
    CMake   (NOT reviewed, 0 votes)
I voted for this way back when it was on its first go around and I'll vote for it again.

I also have reviewed it, and everything seems to be in order, except a minor issue with the setup.hint. Running cygcheck on ccmake.exe shows that it depends on libncurses6, not libncurses5. Building from the source package was no problem at all, even with gcc-3.2. I definitely will confirm this package is ready to go.

However, I'm not paranoid, so I'm not going to go to all the trouble Chris January suggests for reviewers. Deal with it.

That's two votes, one from me and one from Gerrit + one review.

Cheers,
Nicholas