Re: tetex-20020911-1

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
This new tetex release should fix all tetex bugs (cygwin/packaging)
reported lately.  Also, packaging has been cleaned-up.  This means
that the split between tetex-base and tetex-extra has changed a bit.
You are aware that Thomas has dropped Omega from this release (assuming your date coincides with the official teTeX preview releases). Doesn't bother me, but it might irk some Euro and Asian folk.

Please upload; however, please be careful with the external-source,
there apparently was a conflict last time with older
tetex-beta-20001218-* and texmf-*-20000804-2, but I didn't get to see
a usable bug report.
Everything seemed fine tho at this end, but then again I had already upgraded prior to that. BTW, perhaps you might considier bundling the cm-super Type1 font package? These bitmap fonts are rather ugly, especially in PDF's.

Cheers,
Nicholas