Re: [setup] (Accidental?) Change in sort order in 'full' view.

Max Bowsher wrote:
> But what about the gcc-mingw package?

I wasn't clear in my previous email.  The Dev-C++ package is a graphical IDE
that works with either Cygwin or with Mingw and as part of the download is
included the compiler (Mingw I believe) and I think their most recent install
of the IDE is including the latest version of Mingw and the gcc compiler (3.n
isn't it).

So yes I think your right that is where the confusion occurred on my part and I
think either it installed a newer libstdc++ or I copied it but either way it
happened.

Thanks for the assist.

bk