Re: And one more package, astyle Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

Morrison, John wrote:
From: Corinna Vinschen [mailto:vinschen@redhat.com]
Update:

procps (reviewed, 5 votes, John, Lapo, Nicholas, Robert and me,
discussion needed)
doxygen (reviewed, 3 votes, Lapo and Robert, package cleanup needed(?))
astyle (reviewed, 2 votes, Gareth and Lapo, package cleanup needed))

Btw., I'm under the impression that bookkeeping as above could be useful.

Shall I try keep that going? If so, does anybody volunteer to continue
that while I'm on vacation in October?

Would it be a good idea to setup something like Bugzilla where
a [ITP] subject could be voted on?  That would keed track of
yay's and nays :) Just a thought...
Well since RedHat already has bugzilla server setup, I think this is an excellent idea!!! In addition to the voting deal, we could finally have a centralized source for bug-reporting that queries reporterss for relevant information. I think it would also be quite useful to keep track of pending patches so they don't slip between the cracks.

Cheers,
Nicholas