Re: rebase / STL set patch

Rob,

Just a little status report...

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 02:02:57AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> The key point is that you *should* be able to (copy and check for
> errors) a rebase.ini file simply by
> RebaseIniParser("rebase-old.ini",
> RebaseIniBuilder("rebase.ini")).process();
>
> Reading into memory then becomes
> RebaseIniParser("rebase.ini", myRebaseMemoryBuilder).process();

I have implemented the above.  If you are interested in the details, see
the following source tarball:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/setup-rebase/setup-rebase-2002-08-27-1-src.tar.bz2

After building, you can test via:

    $ rebase rebase.conf rebase-new.conf

Additionally:

    o The conversion from my homegrown container classes to STL
      is proceeding smoothly.
    o When adding (back) the rebase functionality into this
      stand-alone version, I will attempt to use Ralf's rebase
      functions instead of the ones from -limagehlp in order to
      support Me users.
    o After completely this stand-alone version, I will integrate
      with the current setup.exe source and submit a patch.

Jason