ITP: pwgen

Hi,

I've got pwgen hosted (it compiled ootb).  I'm unsure as to whether it has
any dependancies, I did cygcheck -v pwgen and it only used the cygwin dll
(which, if I remember correctly shouldn't be listed as a dependancy...?)

Hope this is OK.  This is my first attempt to use Method 2.

setup.hint:

sdesc: "generates random, meaningless but pronounceable passwords"
ldesc: "pwgen generates random, meaningless but pronounceable passwords.
These
passwords contain either only lowercase letters, or upper and lower case
mixed,
or digits thrown in.  Uppercase letters and digits are placed in a way that
eases remembering their position when memorizing only the word."
category: admin

URLs:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/pwgen/setup.hint
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/pwgen/pwgen-2.02-1.t