Re: packaging doxygen

佐藤 龍之介 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in becoming new package maintainer for doxygen,
> so, I read "Contributors Guide",and made
> setup.hint,src-package,bin-package.
>
> Please tell me what I should do next.
> Who do I send these files to?
>
> setup.hint
> @doxygen
> sdesc: "Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, IDL"
> ldesc: "Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, IDL
> (Corba,Microsoft, and KDE-DCOP flavors) and to some extend PHP. "
> category: Devel Doc
> requires: perl bison flex
> curr:
> perv:
> test: 1.2.17
>
> Regards,
> Ryunosuke Satoh <sun594@hotmail.com>

> かわいくて愉快なイラスト満載 MSN キャラクター http://character.msn.co.jp/

Hi,

You should post the files on a host and provide the links in a message
to this list. Then the list will inspect the packages and, if everything
is ok, they will be placed on the mirrors.

Out of curiosity, did you strip the WIN32 path dependancies from
doxygen? I had to modify #ifdef's so that Doxygen could use the
ghostscript and LaTeX which is distributed with Cygwin. Also, have you
considiered using qt2-cygwin for doxywizard? [ see
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net ]

Cheers,
Nicholas