Re: Guile-1.5.6-4 available for review/upload

"Robert Collins" <robert.collins@syncretize.net> writes:

>> Oops, what a silly mistake - and noone spotted it.  Thanks.
>
> Also, can you correct the category for your devel package?

Ah, is says development.  OK, 'tis devel now.

Jan.

Btw, are these serious enough to warrant another upload, or do we wait
a few days to gather more bugs?  If so, I've made a -5 bugfix release
available at:

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/tar/guile

Should I send a full upload announce mail  with all the urls and
pasted setup.hints?

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter