Re: [Patch] Change setup.exe column header font to same as used for rest of chooser dialog

Robert Collins wrote:
> Thanks Max!
>
> I've checked this in.... but I do think we should check the return
> value.
>
> What if the handle is invalid? Does sendmessage return a value then?

No:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/win
dowsuserinterface/windowing/windows/windowreference/windowmessages/wm_setfont.as

But I think this is OK. I just tried passing a randomly made up handle
(0xf00baa88), and the font simply reverts to the default SYSTEM_FONT, so
functionality is not impaired, only appearance.

Max.