Re: cygwin gcc 3.1 branch updated

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > I'm in the process of
checking in some stuff to the cygwin gcc branch.
> I've checked in my most recent set of changes (mainly for -mno-cygwin)
> and am currently in the process of checking in the merged changes from
> the main 3.1.1 branch.  It's taking forever, though.
>
> Anyway, I'm zeroing in on a gcc 3.1 test release.  Maybe this weekend.
>
> cgf

Chris, I haven't tried yet but I do believe that these changes

	* i386/cygwin.h: Simplify special spec logic.  Define "wrappers" around
	certain path defines to accommodate -mno-cygwin.  Remove some #if 0'ed
	code.
	(GCC_DRIVER_HOST_INITIALIZATION): Define.
and
	* gcc/config/i386/t-cygwin: Add compilation rules for new cygwin
	targets.

are going to break native  mingw builds, since mingw32.h includes cygwin.h and
t-cygwin is also a tmake_file for mingw.  Is it time to break out mingw32.h
from its dependency on cygwin.h?

Danny

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!