Re: TCP Wrappers

Yeah, my thoughts as well, we really don't want to deviate too far from
the base package.  Let me tinker and see how it works, will let you know
what I find :)

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers