Setup-2.249.2.3 and download incomplete and popt and libpopt0

Is anyone else experiencing problems getting the latest version 1.6.4-4  for
popt and libpopt0 to install.  The problem seems to lie with libpopt0 but I
cannot tell for sure.  I base this conclusion on the fact popt is dependent on
libpopt0 and cygwin but libpopt0 is only dependent on cygwin.  I tried to
download (also tried install from internet) just libpopt0 and it continually
informs me the download was incomplete and this is the only package I selected.
 I know the package recently changed hands as far as maintainer and thought I
saw something about a new version on Sunday and I have tried several times
during the day if that matters.  System I am downloading to is a Win2k.

bk