Re: package offering: gnupg

Hmm...

I think Chuck better look at the buildscript, there seem to be a couple of (unnecessary?)kludges throughout the script. For instance, re-autoconfilizing the autoscripts shouldn't be a necessary step in the user build process. You should do that ahead of time, delete the autom4ate.cache and other garbage, then make a diff against the results... There are a few other things that could be improved in the source package ( but I'll leave it to the veteran package maintainers to comment ), but AFAICT the binary package works fine.

Cheers,
Nicholas

I think we'd all like to get this in the distribution. Has anyone reviewed
the packaging?

cgf