setup CVS HEAD broken

Just a note: Chris's last checkin in ini.cc broken local dir parsing, so
please don't send bug reports on this in.

Chris, don't worry about fixing this, as I'm 80% through refactoring the
find routine stuff and I've reinstated the missing lines in a completely
different place anyway...

The culprit was the remove of these lines:

-  findBuilder->parse_mirror = mirror;
-  ini_init (ini_file, findBuilder);

with the result that yyparse was never given a stream to parse with.

Rob