Re: new cygwin package: gsl

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>>Packaging looks okay to me.  For later releases, you might think about
>>re-enabling the libtool shared library support.  But for now, the static
>>lib is great.
>>

> Could you upload the package, Charles?

Well, I said *packaging* looks okay.  However, I object to the setup.hint:

category: Devel
requires:
sdesc:    "the GNU Scientific Library"
ldesc:    "the GNU Scientific Library, a collection of numerical
routines for scientific computing."

This is not a development tool.  It's a library.  The category should be
Libs.  And, it's a binary not a script, so it requires cygwin.  If Teun
makes those changes, then sure, I'll upload...

--Chuck