Re: Question on submitting a package to cygwin

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Uhm, Utils comes to mind.

Thanks for the response!

I considdered that, but it's not quite a utility.  Tools like diff or sed
or awk, those are utilities, but a 3270 emulator... I couldn't quite make
myself categorize it as such.  Ask yourself, would 'telnet' be
considdered a utility (because it's basically a telnet client)?  If so,
then you could considder x3270 a utility too.  If not, then what?
If nothing else pops up, then Util it well be.

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>