Re: MD5 support

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 09:14:33AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I decided to just creat a version of setup.exe (based on the
setup200202 branch) which silently skips extra the md5 element in
install: and source: tags.  This version is now installed in
/sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin.

I also checked in my upset code, causing the last upset run to create a
setup.ini with md5 stuff in it.

So, if someone wants to try your new setup.exe snapshot they just have
to run it and use the newest setup.ini, once it propagates to a mirror.

It looks like I *just* missed a mirror run from mirrors.rcn.net.  There
is a new version of setup.exe on that site along with an old version of
setup.ini.

cgf