RE: Error in configuring setup.

libgetopt++ is a CVS module reference. (setup is defined as
"setup setup &libgetopt++"
in CVSROOT/modules. This means that there is only one copy of
libgetopt++, even though it is available as both /libgetopt++ and
(during checkout only apparently) /setup/libgetopt++.

I just removed cfgaux, and updated. cvs happily grabbed the cfgaux files
again.

Rob