setup CVS branched.

Ok folk, we can go ballistic with new code, new options, Gary's gui
patch (Soon - I promise:]), and Pavel's URL Class.

Pavel, can you restructure your URL patch, so that when the HTTP code
needs authentication it throws an exception, that gets caught by the
geturl code, and the request resubmitted with authentication. You may
wish to subclass the Exception class, or you can just add a new errNO to
exception.h

Rob