Re: strange source packaging?

Charles Wilson wrote:

> Actually, if there's no opposition (hah!) I'll update the documentation to
> reflect the current situation (e.g. 3 styles) -- but I'd like to mark one of
> them as the preferred style for new packages.  Hopefully mine and robert's
> style. ;-)

Okay, as promised: documentation.  If you don't want to unpack the
tarball and look at it, go here:

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/testing/setup.html
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/testing/generic-build-script
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/testing/generic-readme

Comments?  I hope I covered all the bases, but I may have missed
something.  I presented two different options for -src packaging...

--Chuck