RE: [RFC] SWIG package

That's because I haven't built them yet (actually I have, but
I want to do a clean rebuild with the latest "official" SWIG,
which I'll probably do early next week). I interpreted the
instructions at http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting as
indicating that I should first propose the package, in case
there's some reason why the package isn't already available.

I don't currently have a public FTP site set up. In the past,
I've posted things to world.std.com (now ftp://ftp.std.com),
although the public uploads section seems to have gone away,
so I'll have to find another or break down and set up the web
page my dial-up ISP supposedly provides. (Unfortunately, that
will be going away shortly when I finally get my cable modem
hookup.) :-)

-Jerry

-O Gerald S. Williams, 55A-134A-E   : mailto:gsw@agere.com O-
-O AGERE SYSTEMS, 6755 SNOWDRIFT RD : office:610-712-8661  O-
-O ALLENTOWN, PA, USA 18106-9353    : mobile:908-672-7592  O-