Re: cygwin-doc ready for upload

Whatever happened to including the newlib-man package into this?  I
think it makes sense for everything to be in one package.  That makes it
somewhat equivalent to the linux "man-pages" package.

I just checked the discussion about this, and you asked if someone was
already maintaining newlib-man.  I don't think I ever answered but the
answer is "no".  It looks like the man pages aren't even generated by
newlib anymore.  Instead there is a big info file generated by 'make info'.

Any chance that this could be incorpoated into your distribution?  The
sources are already part of the cygwin package so there isn't any need
to include them.

If the info pages could be broken back into man pages, I think that would
be great, too.

cgf