RE: libtool devel package still dll crippled.

What Ralfs patch does is change
allow_undefined_flag to no (as opposed to unsupported) and
always_export_symbols to no (as opposed to yes).

Now I'm not entirely sure what always_export_symbols does...

Anyway, the reason there are multiple locations is that libtools guts
are horrendous. There are folk putting time into factoring libtool to be
a little bit more consistent and efficient though...

The location I refer to us in  AC_LIBTOOL_PROG_LD_SHLIBS, where as Ralf
altered AC_LIBTOOL_LANG_CXX_CONFIG (which needed the alteration too - it
effectively includes a copy of AC_LIBTOOL_PROG_LD_SHLIBS).

Rob