When to release a threaded Cygwin Python?

I would like to release a threaded Cygwin Python.  However, I would like
to avoid another fiasco like my last PostgreSQL release... :,)

Here's the deal.  Although a threaded Cygwin Python runs just fine under
Cygwin 1.3.10, one cannot build one themselves without the following
patch to sys/features.h:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/newlib/2002/msg00122.html

So, should I hold off releasing a new Python until 1.3.11?  Or, is it
OK to release one now with the appropriate build caveat documented in
the README?

Thanks,
Jason