Re: setup all ok now....

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:15:53PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>I think we've done it. So Chuck, feel free to break everyone who's
>lagging behind :}..

Shouldn't we wait a day or two and let the new setup.exe work its
way through the system?  I thought I saw one problem mentioned today
but I wasn't sure if it was the new setup.exe or the old.

And then there's that twice (thrice?) reported bug where setup.exe
"accidentally" create a separate mirror directory.  Don't you hate it
when your code creates additional directory levels without your consent?
:-)

cgf