Now that the new setup is here...

there were two things I was going to do:

1) move gettext from the contrib directory to the latest directory --
and see if anybody barfs.

2) update bzip2 to the latest release -- which involves the grand
library split thing (bzip2 -> bzip2 + libbz2_0).  However, the name
"libbz2_0" is incompatible with the old setup, and even 'cygcheck -c'
gets confused prior to the cygwin-1.3.8 release.

So, once I release libbz2_0, there's no going back to the old setup --
and everybody MUST update to the new setup or their installation will
become very confused.

Are we confident enough in the current setup.exe to do this?  I ask
because we've already yanked it down ONCE ....

--Chuck