Re: pager in default install

Lame followup to my own post:

I think we should have A 'more' package for this reason:

Q: "Where's more?"
A: In the 'more' package.

makes a lot more sense than

Q: "Where's more?"
A: Use less instead.  It's better.  BTW, you'll probably need to set
PAGER=less.  Oh, and NCFTP_PAGER=less.

(Okay, that last one is an exagerration. Actually, the ncftp code has a
special cygwin hack so that on cygwin, ncftp uses less by default.
Other platforms use more by default.  But you get the idea.)

--Chuck