Re: Link for MORE

Back to the original subject, 'more', what if we actually provided a
more.exe binary?  more != less, since they DO behave differently.  If
somebody wanted to adapt the attached source (taken from the util-linux
distribution) so that it builds within cygutils, I'd add it to the
package.  See /usr/doc/cygutils-1.0.0/HOW-TO-CONTRIBUTE

--Chuck