RE: RFP: UPX (Was Re: reducing binary distribution size with UPX)

Compressing any distributed files will be up to the individual
maintainer. It's not something that a hard-and-fast call can be made on.
I think that having it in the distro, for folk to use/test at their own
discretion is useful though.

Rob