setup-20020225.exe still clips text with "large fonts" set

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that there's still a small bug in setup-20020225.exe.

When a system is set to use "large fonts" (Display
properties/Settings/Advanced/General), the top pixel or two of the packages
are clipped off.  The categories are displayed correctly.
When the system is set for "small fonts", it looks OK.

This is on Windows 2000.  A screen dump can be seen at
http://www.mscha.org/setup.gif .  The current production setup.exe does not
have this problem.

I did have a quick look at the source, but unfortunately, my low-level
Windows GUI programming skills are insufficient to find the source of the
problem.  ;-(

Best regards,

  - Michael

--
     I always wondered about the meaning of life.   So I looked it
     up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning