Re: ttcp package ready

> Sorry, but I found one file called cygwin-ttcp.tar
> by pure luck
> on your page.  It's not correctly named and it
> consists entirely
> of the sources, AFAICS.

I tried to simplify your downloading efforts.
Inside that TAR, there are all required files:
setup.hint
ttcp-19980512-1-src.tar.bz2
ttcp-19980512-1.tar.bz2

Now I've uploaded them individually, if that's
what you prefer.

Sorry for not using a normal server, local firewall
prevents FTP from where I seat now.

Thanks,
Stanislav